Monday, November 23, 2009

Kick a Ginger Day

So it is now Nov. 23 and I'm sorry folks, I totally forgot about "Kick a Ginger Day". Yes, Nov. 20 is officially kick a ginger day. For those who don't know what this entails: Kick a Ginger day is when you are supposed to go around and kick redheaded kids with freckles. Damnit Brenna, you got away with it this year, but I won't forget next year.

All jokes aside, you have to read this article about kids at a Middle school who kicked a ginger on Nov. 20, because of Kick a ginger day. It's freaking hilarious. Sorry ginger, your dad should have married an Asian. "they don't carry the gene".

http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/south-park-ginger-calabasas-school-attacks-20091121

I know this was a bit mean and distasteful, but I couldn't help laughing. "ill gross" Cartman Voice.

1 comment: