Thursday, January 7, 2010

Vizsla Puppies


Happy New Year everybody! On New Years Day I went to Arrowhead. There isn't much to do there, so like always we went to the Arrowhead outlets and shopped. What I wasn't expecting to shop for was a little brown puppy. It was so cute. It was a weiner dog (a salchichon) and the perfect gift for my mother. Luckily, I text Steph and she talked me out of it.


Through this experience I realized how much I missed my little Dukey Wukey :( . I miss having a dog (a real dog, not Cassady (Pablo's dog)). So Monday morning came around and Steph and I decided to look up Vizsla rescues which lead to vizsla puppies and they are cutest things ever! I wish this van was ours!
Steph and I are waiting for the ok from Mom so that we can "rescue" a dog soon. I want to do it soon, because I know I won't be able to handle a vizsla on my own once Bianca and I get married. Vizsla's have way too much energy for us. So this is my last chance at living with a vizsla before the wedding.
I love you Dukey!

2 comments: