Monday, December 14, 2009

Leave Tiger Alone









Where's Chris Crocker when you need him? Ok, so when do you think this whole Tiger Woods thing is going to blow over? (get it blow.hehehe) Give the guy some air for crying out loud. I mean haven't we heard enough? (don't answer that Biancs...she loves celebrity gossip) so the guy messed up, once, twice, ok about 20 times, but really it's no one's business but him and his wife. Why are we so intrigued with other people's misfortunes? I admit that sometimes I too enjoy hearing these things, but enough is enough. I can only imagine how shitty it has to be for her.

Poor woman (not literally, cuz I heard she's balling if she stays with him). Imagine trying to get over this and being reminded every time you turn on the damn tv!!! You can sometimes have something that reminds you of an ex-flame like a song, a movie, even a trinket, but his wife gets to listen to the radio, watch tv, and probably have stranger's look at her and whisper, "It'll be ok." It won't! Not if these people don't leave them alone. Geez (she's hot btw)

Sorry I was just watching football and heard that he's losing a bunch of endorsements over this whole ordeal. I wish his family the best, good luck trying to fix this crappy situation.

1 comment: