Saturday, March 13, 2010

Whale Watchers




So Steph and I have finally made the decision to lose weight for real. We started up weight watchers and are going to take it very seriously. I have less than 8 months to lose my weight before the BIG DAY, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh (that's "ah" terrified, not "awe" cute). My initial goal was 80 lbs, but I think I'll be happy with losing 50 lbs. I mean I am a strapping young man regardless of weight.


Oh, and the story behind whale watchers takes us back to when I was a wee lad. One night, during the week, my mother and father were leaving the house. I asked them where they were headed and they told me weight watchers. I assumed they said whale watching and asked if I could go. They didn't let me :(. I was so jealous and upset that they wouldn't take me. I vowed to one day, when I was old enough, go to whale watching during the week at night. Unfortunately for me, I stuck to my promise and am now doing weight watchers during the week at night. Sad.


I'm starting at 274 lbs. That's right 274 lbs. I wrestled at 160 lbs in high school (that wasn't my normal weight), but I am definitely close to 100 lbs heavier than what my normal weight in high school was. I'll be setting up before and after pics, probably every 2 weeks so we can see results in the making.


If anyone has any tips, strategies, or recipes don't be greedy and let me know. Thanks for your support.

1 comment: