Friday, April 23, 2010

Is it finally time?

So for the first time in a long time the 49ers finally picked up a couple of players that I actually wanted. Well to be honest I didn't care about what players they were, but what position they are. Both Offensive-Line (meaning the big boys that block people).




I think we just made the 49ers a play-off bound team and I'm pretty excited about it. Frank Gore is going to have huge holes to run through (that's what she said) and Alex Smith is finally going to have some time to get the ball out of his hands (that's what he said). This is going to be a good year!




So if you want to watch any 49ers games this year just let me know. The 49ers are playing the Chargers in San Diego some time in December, so that is a definite plan waiting to happen.




1 comment: