Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Mind Control



Ok, so remember in X-men when Professor X would use his telekinesis to move around objects? Remember in Star Wars when Master Yoda lifted the X-wing out of the lake on the planet of Dagobah, using nothing but his mind(the force)? If you don't remember, that doesn't matter cuz I do and found a new toy that exercises your ablilty to move things with your mind.




What this is , is some weird head gear that sends your brainwaves over to a floating ball and makes it move around obstacles and stuff. It's crazy, watch the video. If you buy it let me know so I can borrow it. We now have the ability to do something I've been wanting to do ever since I was a wee lad. This is awesome and only $80 at Wal-mart and Target. Hey my birthday is coming up in a few months...

No comments:

Post a Comment