Monday, October 26, 2009

My Friday Night Black Out


So, I was a bit off about the pumpkin carving party. There were definitely pumpkins and people were carving them, but I ended up just hanging out with the guys instead. Unfortunately, Devane and the rest of the party left to a club leaving me unwatched... bad idea. I walked by and noticed that someone (or something) was giving me the old stink eye. I blacked out from what I could only determine was due to the rage inside me wanting to get out and show that pumpkin who's boss.
One punch turned into 3 or 4 and then before anyone knew what was going on there was a pumpkin massacre. I awoke from my blackout covered in guts, next to the mutiliated pieces of what I assume was the old stink eye pumpkin. I went to my knees and begged God for forgiveness. Will he forgive... only time will tell. How was your Friday night?

No comments:

Post a Comment