Monday, June 7, 2010

2010 FIFA WORLD CUP!

I can almost smell the fresh cut grass. I can almost feel the spit flying out of the horns that are echoing across the stadium. I can hear the chants of the fans cheering on their countries. It's almost freaking here!!! The world cup starts this Friday. I'm about to pee my pants I'm so excited.

I checked the schedule and many games are starting early morning for us. Early means 4:30am & 7am. I am pumped, because this means I won't have to miss too much work to watch my games.

The first and most exciting week of soccer to watch is going to be this Saturday. We got Argentina vs Nigeria, S Korea vs Greece, and USA vs England. I'm probably going to have some BBQs for days like this Saturday or order a pizza or something. I'm pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment